Friday, February 5, 2010

Guatemala Itinerary

Since I am now traveling alone I thought it would be a good idea to post an itinerary for the next week or so. I think it will take a about a week or so to get to Honduras via my chosen route. I´ll post and connect when i can, but it might be the case that I may not be able to gain internet acces for 4-5 days at a time.

Here is my likely route:

San Pedro to a place called Semuc Champey approx 50 k.m W of Coban near Lanquin via. CA 14 and Guatemal 5

From There my route will pass Fray Bartolome de Las Cases and Flores and I plan on staying near El Remate on the shores of Lago Peten Itza just south of Tikal.

Ca 13 will take me to Rio Dulce where I´ll probably spend the night.

CA 9 to Rio Hondo then CA 10 & CA 11 to the Honduran border at El Florido near Copan Ruinas in Honduras where I plan on spending my first night in Honduras.

I´ll call and post when I can.

With Love,
Jay

1 comment:

  1. Jay, my friend in Ecuador, Quinto…..Name is Jay Byron and he gave me his work e-mail for you jayb@usfq.edu.ec hope you contact him, he is your kind of guy…hope you are well..looking for a new post

    ReplyDelete